Clickfunnels Review 2019
Want A 14 Day Free Trial Of Clickfunnels?
Before reading our review below, why not click the button below and get yourself a free 14 day free trial so you can try it out for yourself.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my detailed Click Funnels review. I have been using Clickfunnels for the past 6 months plus and cannot see myself moving to any other page builder for sales funnels. However, with that said, it does have some cons as well, but nothing too major (more on that later in the article).
There are many Clickfunnels reviews online but I hope that this one help you make your decision on if you should try it or not.
Without further ado....here is my review!
What Is Clickfunnels?
Basically, Clickfunnels is an online sales funnel and landing page builder. Many successful business owners, marketers, website owners, consultants, freelancers and others use Clickfunnels to quickly and easily create beautiful and high converting landing pages and sales funnels.
If you are looking for an easy way to create sales pages for your business, this is one of the top options in my opinion.
You don't have to know anything about coding or complicated HTML - it's all just drag and drop. Start with a huge selection of templates and edit it exactly how you want it.
Can You Make Money With Clickfunnels?
It can be used for a ton of different applications online for making money when it comes to marketing products and services. Some common applications:
- Product sales funnels and product launches - this includes order forms, upsells, order confirmation pages, etc.
- Lead generation squeeze pages
- Video sales letters (VSL)
- Two-Step tripwire funnels
- Promoting webinars
- Membership sites
Who Is It For?
Personally, I believe that if you are doing anything online for business, you can benefit from this. I actually would use it in place of having a designer build you a website (which saves you literally $1000's of dollars right there).
- Information product owners
- Coaches and Consultants
- Network Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- E-Commerce Store Owners
- Charities and Non-Profit Groups
What Can You Do With It?
Plenty! Here is a list of all the different features that Clickfunnels has available:
- Drag and drop WYSIWYG editor which basically allows you to visually choose elements of a page, edit them and make them look exactly like you need them to right from the very intuitive dashboard.
- Create fully responsive desktop and mobile pages.
- You can choose to start you design from the free templates available. Simply load up a template and edit it how you see fit which saves a ton of time. To add to this, there is also a marketplace of affordable premium themes that can help you make you pages even more beautiful.
- Build attractive and converting email forms.
- For product sales pages, you can easily handle different currencies if you are selling products around the world.
- Easily add, change or move around pages in your entire funnel.
- Monitor all your traffic stats, conversion rates, split testing results and more.
- Easily add one time offers, up-sells, product bumps, etc.
- Easily integrate with other services for email management, payment processing, webinar management, messaging, and more.
- Quickly publish your sales funnels to either a Clickfunnels subdomain or your own custom domain that you own.
- Manage any digital download and assets and automatically deliver these as needed without you having to worry about it once it is all set up.
- Create and use your own templates. You can even create premium templates to sell on the Funnel Marketplace!
- Add tracking such as Google Analytics, heatmap services, Faceook pixels, etc.
- Allows you to create two landing pages in the same funnel in order to split test in between them. It will also track everything for you so that you can easily make decisions based on the split testing results.
- Easily configure basic SEO settings such as title tags, meta descriptions, etc.
- Excellent included hosting for your funnels that is fast and responsive.
- Free WordPress plugins that give you the option to easily create a funnel page and add it right to your WordPress site.
- Share any of your funnels and landing pages with other Clickfunnels users.
- Add social sharing to any of your pages.
- Get questions answered using their detailed help section and online messaging support system.
Optionally, depending on your subscription plan that you purchase, you can also:
- Maintain a list of autoresponder emails and do email marketing using their Actionetics option.
- Segment your email lists.
- Implement lead scoring.
- Send out email broadcasts.
- Track email performance such as open rates.
- Set up email responders based on actions that your subscribers take.
How Does Clickfunnels Work?
Just to give you an idea on what it is like to work with this awesome program. I wanted to create this quick section showing a typical work flow that would be done when you want to create a simple funnel. Let's take an opt-in funnel for this purpose.
Step 1 - Log into Your Click Funnels account.
Naturally, you are going to have to log into your Clickfunnels account before you can do anything. Go ahead and click the Member Login button and enter your email and password on the next page. Once you are done, go to step 2. Don't have an account yet?
Get a 14 day free trial right here
Step 2 - Click "Funnels"
At the top of the screen, you'll see a few options in a menu. Hover over the "Click Funnels" section and then click the first menu option called "Funnels". This will take youto the next screen that will get you started in creating your own landing pages.
Step 3 - The Fun Part, Creating The Landing Pages For Your Funnel
To begin, you are going to need to click the "Add New" button.
You are then presented with a pop-up that gives you a couple different options to choose from inside the Clickfunnels options - the Cookbook Builder and the Classic Builder. Both are actually very similar and you end up at the same page builder dashboard. I find that the Cookbook builder gives you some more options for templates and types of funnels. So, if you are looking for something more advanced like reverse funnels, surveys, membership, applications, daily deals, etc go with Cookbook. For more simple lead generation landing pages, sales pages or simple webinar opt-in, use the Classic version. For this demonstration, I will choose Classic.
Step 4 - Choose The Type
On the next screen is where you need to choose the type of funnel you want to create between collecting emails and leads, selling a product or hosting a webinar.
Step 5 - Give Your Funnel A Name
Enter the name of your funnel and click "Build Funnel". The system will now work in the background and create all the pages you need to your full funnel. This includes squeeze pages, confirmation page, thank you page, etc. Depending on the type of funnel you choose.
Clickfunnels also now will give you a huge selection of templates to choose from. Simply browse and pick a template. Once you have one, click it and edit for your own needs.
From there, I encourage you to play around with it and get used to the interface. There is a bit of a learning curve but if you have used other website builders in the past, it is very easy to get used to and intuitive to use. If all else fails, check the online support section to get any questions answered.
Also, I find that if I am stick on something, it is easy to solve with a quick Youtube search for the answer.
Step 6 - Experiment!
Just try different things and see for yourself how it works.
You can integrate Clickfunnels with just about all the popular web services available. Here is a list:
- Mail - Aweber, Constant Contact, ConvertKit, Drip, GetResponse, GVO Pure Leverage, HTML Forms, HubSpot, InfusionSoft, Mad Mimi, Mail Chimp, Market Hero, Maropost, OfficeAutopilotTagging, Ontraport, Sendlane
- Webinar - EverWebinar, GotoWebinar, WebinarJam, Zoom, ActiveCampaign
- Messaging - Facebook, PushCrew, SlyBroadcast
- Delivery - Kajabi, ShipStation, ZenDirect
- Payment Gateways - Clickbank, InfusionSoft, JVZoo, Stripe, WarriorPlus, BlueSnap, Easy Pay Direct, NMI, PayPal, Ontraport, Recurly
- Other - Zapier
What It Does Well - The Pros
- Clickfunnels is very easy to use. I admit that there is a bit of a learning curve and things to get used to, but once you have used it for a relatively short amount of time, you will have no problems at all.
- Tons of different features that can be added at a click of a button. See my list of features above.
- With the way that the interface is set up, it is very simple to add pages, move them around inside the funnel, delete pages and do just about anything you need to do with the flow of the funnel.
- Easy to integrate with payment processors, email autoresponders, etc.
- Awesome training materials available. And since it is such a popular page builder, many users have created their own instructional Youtube videos. Between support and Youtube, you should be able to find answers to ALL of your questions that may arise while working with it. Not only are there training for using the product but also general online marketing training and is world class.
- The company behind it, Etison LLC, is always adding new features.
- The templates look beautiful, convert well and are all mobile responsive. They also cover a lot of different types of lead generation pages, marketing styles and methods.
- Awesome Click funnels affiliate program. Probably one of the best for this type of product.
- There is a 14 day free trial which gives you plenty of time to try it out for free before committing to a monthly fee.
Where It Falls Short - The Cons
- For people that do not have any experience with page builders, Clickfunnels can be a little overwhelming because the software an do so many different things. However, if you take it one step at a time, you should not have any problems at all.
- Compared to other page builders, Clickfunnels is slightly more expensive. Definitely worth the price but it is important to note that it does cost a bit more than other options.
- In order to get access to some of the more complicated options, you do have to upgrade to a higher priced tier. This is also the case when you want to create more than 20 different funnels.
How Much Does Clickfunnels Cost?
Clickfunnels basically has two different pricing tiers:
- Standard - $97 per month. This gives you slots to create up to 20 funnels and 100 landing pages and up to 20,000 visitors per month.
- Etison Suite - $297 per month. This package basically unlocks all the limitations on the standard plan and makes the number of funnels/landing pages and traffic unlimited.
If you choose to, you can also buy Clickfunnels on a yearly basis and get a discount.
Can Clickfunnels Replace Your Website?
Yes! Many people are having tons of success just using Clickfunnels as their entire website.
Can I Use Paypal With Clickfunnels?
Yes! With just a few clicks, you can integrate with many different payment processors including Paypal.
Do I Need A Domain For Clickfunnels?
No, it is not completely necessary. Every page you create is hosted automatically and given a unique url. However, I would recommend getting a domain name to assign your sales funnels to.
Does Clickfunnels Have A Shopping Cart?
Yes! You can make Clickfunnels act like a shopping cart and add multiple products and quantities to a single order.
Does Clickfunnels Have An Autoresponder?
Yes! However, you needed to upgrade to the top tier Etison Suite. As an alternative, you can easily integrate with many different autoresponder services at just the click of a few buttons.
Does Clickfunnels Host Webinars?
Yes! Not only can they host it for you, but there are also many webinar landing page templates available.
Our Clickfunnels Review Conclusion
I hope that this Click funnels review gives you an idea on whether or not it would be a good option for you and your business. Quite honestly though, all you need to do is sign up here for the 14 day free trial and give it a go for yourself. You have nothing to lose!
Got any questions about this review of Clickfunnels, feel free to contact me anytime at the email below.