Convertri Vs Clickfunnels
Are you trying to decide whether or not to choose either Convertri or Clickfunnels in order to create beautiful and high converting landing pages and sales funnels?
You came to the right place because we put both of these options in a side-by-side comparison! To summarize the main differences though, you can say:
Clickfunnels is a landing page and sales funnel builder that has upgrade options that starts at a price of $97, whereas Convertri is most of the same sales funnel building functionality starting at $53.
So, right off the bat, you can see that one is almost half the price of the other. Does thaty mean that it only has half the features? If you keep reading, I think you will be surprised.
Let's take a look into these landing page builder choices to help with your next online marketing campaign. Read below and decide between Convertri vs Clickfunnels:
Convertri Vs Clickfunnels
What Is Clickfunnels?
Clickfunnels is a software package, created by Russell Brunson, for building landing pages for generating marketing leads and selling products online. It is basically a way to create awesome pages and funnels easily and use those web pages instead of a website.
What Is Convertri?
Convertri is basically a sales funnel building software, created by Andy Fletcher and used specifically for creating squeeze pages, pages and funnels on the whole. It is also known for being the fastest loading option out there.
Features That Both Have
To begin with, I felt that it would good to start with all the features and functionality that are basically the same between the two options. Each might handle the way it performs that functionality a little differently but basically the same.
Both Clickfunnels and Convertri have similar features that overlap:
- Intuitive and powerful WYSIWYG drag-and-drop feature editor that allows you to just drag and drop elements on to your squeeze page design and build pages quickly and easily.
- The ability to integrate with many different third party services for things like payment gateways, shopping carts, review management, webinar software, webinar funnels, digital delivery, mail, etc.
- Completely mobile friendly responsive designs.
- Extensive collections of attractive page templates to help you get started on your designs.
- WordPress plugin.
- Functionality to allow you as a business owner to track all your traffic and see how your traffic is performing. This includes the ability to do split testing (a b testing).
- Both allow you to either use the built in url or set up your own custom domain.
- Set up upsells, downsells, one time offers, order bumps.
- Sub-accounts which allow you to share funnels and specific tasks in your funnels.
- Email contact management for your email list.
- Basic settings for SEO (search engine optimization) are included to help give you the best chance at ranking in the search engines.
- Real time editing of you pages.
- Ability to create and edit forms.
- Analytics showing your traffic, conversion rates, etc.
- Easily add things like social networking buttons.
- Functionality for abandoned carts, product management, etc.
- Ease of use.
- Both have excellent affiliate programs that allow you to promote your unique affiliate link and earn an affiliate commission..
- Various marketing automation tasks.
Differences That We Noticed On Clickfunnels Compared To Convertri
Both of these two software products of Clickfunnels vs Convertri have unique features that set them apart from each other when comparing Convertri vs Clickfunnels.
The biggest difference has to be the price of the basic plans because Convertri is just about half the price. Now, it is important to note that since it is a lot cheaper, it may not have all the features you need in the cheapest plan. But for the price, if you have a small business, I would say that it is everything you need.
Defintiely more advanced out of the two and has more features.
There is the ability to share funnels with your team members.
Brand new to Convertri as of Oct 2019, you now have the ability to drop in buttons based on where your visitor is on a video play on the page. You can also lock certain content on the page based on a video view.
Convertri also has some cool advanced mobile design features where it allows you to choose elements to include in the design specifically for the mobile traffic.
Convertri has something else called dynamic text replacement which can be very help for for PPC (pay per click) marketers. Basically, you can set up certain areas of text on your page to match the search term that was used to bruing the traffic. This can be a good way to make your page more relevant and convert better.
Below, you will see the pricing portfolio of both:
- Start with a 14 day FREE Trial offer. Click here!
- Standard Clickfunnels - $97 per month. This gives you slots to create up to 20 funnels and 100 pages and up to 20,000 visitors for this platform.
- Etison Clickfunnels Suite - $297 a month. This package basically unlocks all the limitations on the standard plan and makes the number of funnels/pages and traffic unlimited.
- Clickfunnels Platinum -
$697$297 each month. If you order right now, during their 5th birthday promotion, you can get Clickfunnels Platinum for $297 for a limited time. This brand new tier includes unlimited funnels, unlimited contacts, unlimited followup funnels, etc. "Daily Virtual Hack-A-Thons" which are designed to help you through the process of creating your funnel from start to finish. The Official Funnel Hacker Forum access.New platform called "FunnelFlix". This platform is basically like a "Netflix of funnel info". All training, courses, etc from Clickfunnels exist in FunnelFlix - all included and it makes it so you do not need to buy any of their courses because they are all there!
* Note - doing annual billing does give you a discount on these prices in their pricing plans.
- Start with a FREE trial here.
- Standard Plan - $53 per month - this give you 25,000 impressions, 50 funnels and 500 pages, and much more!
- Pro Plan - $58 a month - this give you 100,000 impressions, 250 funnels and 2500 pages, and much more!
- Agency Plan - $199 each month - this give you 400,000 impressions, 1000 funnels and 10,000 pages, and much more!
* Note - doing annual billing does give you a discount on these prices which is excellent to give you more pricing options.
As with most, if not all, professional SAAS tools out there, support is very important. Luckily, both options here have excellent customer support available.
Searchable online knowledgebase to help you get extremely fast answers to questions that you may come across while using it.
A huge number of tutorial videos.
Since Clickfunnels is so widely used, there are also a huge number of user created videos on Youtube that cover how to do just about anything.
Online knowledgebase that covers just about all of the frequently asked questions that you have.
Some of the Pros Of Each
Both of these options have a lot of advantages that make them very attractive to your business:
Very easy to use funnel builders and put together full sales funnels quickly and easily.
They are always adding new features and making it better.
The number of different third party services it can integrate to is excellent.
The training materials available cover just about everything you need.
Using Clickfunnels is also fun!
Pages load extremely fast thanks to accelerated page technology - this is not only good for your visitors but is helps SEO and ranking your sales pages in the search engines as well. Page speed is very good here.
Easy to use and short learning curve.
30 day money back guarantee.
Ability to build simple pages and full websites.
Very good pricing when compared to other sales funnel builder options.
SSL is available for free.
Very cool page importer feature that allows you to import in page designs quickly and easily.
Using Convertri is actually quite fun!
Some of the Cons Of Each
Unfortunately, there are some downfalls as well. However, nothing in either of them would make or break either choice. We already looked over a lot of the awesome features and benefits of Clickfunnels vs Convertri. But what about the cons?
Clickfunnels pricing is more expensive. The cheapest plan goes for $97 in a month in which one is limited to 20 funnels, 20,000 visitors and a hundred pages. Actionetics and backpack also come at an additional charge. It is impossible to access the built-in email service as well as the creation of affiliate programs. To gain access to these, one needs to subscribe to the Etison Suite plan, which is $297 a month.
Compared to Convertri, it appears that page loading speed is slightly lower - especially if you do not optimize your image sizes and other large files.
There are some features that Convertri has that do not exist here, such as the dynamic text replacement feature.
Currently no way to create your own affiliate program.
There are many functionality limitations on the basic plan such as not having features like sub accounts, the page importer, etc.
There is no membership site functionality.
If you are a large business, I would probably go with Clickfunnels or something else.
Clickfunnels vs Convertri are both excellent marketing tool choices.
As a funnel builder tester, I recommend both options here as a Convertri and Clickfunnels conclusion:
My best advice would be to take a look and try them both out and see for yourself which is better for you because it is really going to depend on your own specific needs and what you plan to build for your business needs and for marketing industry requirements in a page builder.
Do you also want to research some more options available besides this Convertri vs Clickfunnels option? We actually compared a few other sales software program and page building SAAS tools online and wrote up our funnel builder findings.
Further Related Reading:
- Convertri 2019 review
- Leadpages vs Clickfunnels?
- Clickfunnels reviews
- Kartra versus Clickfunnels
- Kartra Reviews