Do you want an easy way to manage all your lead generation, landing page design and deployment, and marketing clients all in one place? Kartra Agency is an amazing way to manage all these clients as easily as possible.
What Is Kartra Agency?
Kartra Agency is functionality included in some of their pricing tiers that allow you to manage multiple account through one central dashboard inside your account.
I think that one of the easiest ways to explain this is with an example. Let’s say that you own a lead generation marketing agency with a number of different clients. All these clients will need landing pages and sales funnels published online to generate leads and sales.
So how do you manage all this using Kartra without having to juggle passwords and user ids for all your clients? There are a couple different ways:
- Account Owner – You have the option of purchasing the Kartra accounts at a 40% discount and lease those accounts to your client at any rate you choose. You can then put those accounts in a centralized dashboard that allows you to manage them all from one place. This also gives you full control over your client’s access to these accounts and give them only the functionality that they need.
- Service Provider – The second option is that your client has their own Kartra account that they purchased directly from Kartra. You then link that client account to your centralized dashboard where you can manage it for them.
Here are a list of some other things that you can do with it:
- Send emails on behalf of your client. In those emails, you can also include info about your company in the email footer.
- Detailed reporting – right from your dashboard, you can create and send progress reports to your client.
- Limited logins for your clients – if you need your clients to be able to go into the account and do certain tasks, you can easily create an account for them with limited functionality.
Why Your Agency Need This – Check Out These Benefits
- In just a few seconds, you can see all your clients analytics in your single dashboard to quickly get up to speed on how their marketing campaigns are doing and where you need to focus your time. These analytics include numbers on revenue, rebills, visitors and leads.
- Got clients that are late on payments, you have the ability to freeze their account until they settle up.
How To Get Kartra Agency & Pricing
Read our Kartra review here.
If you just have the Kartra Starter Plan, you are out of luck because you need to have at least a Silver Plan or higher i order to unlock this feature. Check out this article for more information on their pricing plans.
Want to try it out? Click here to get a $1 trial for 14 days and give it a go for yourself.