Kartra Vs Kajabi - Drag and Drop Landing Pages!
When you are looking to subscribe to one of the top sales funnel and landing page builders for your needs, it can be a bit of a challenge. You need to know what each can provide in order to make a good decision.
That's why we put together this Kartra vs Kajabi sales funnels builder comparison for you to check out! Building landing pages and sales funnels has never been as easy and fun with either of these options.
Either page builder choice here is a good option!
Kartra Vs Kajabi - The Main Differences
Here are the quick cliff notes:
The main difference between these two SAAS platforms is when you compare Kartra vs Kajabi being used for your online business. Kartra is a landing page and funnel builder that is an all-in-one marketing tool, whereas Kajabi is a funnel builder that also gives you the option to create full websites.
With that said though, Kartra also recently added Kartra sites that give you the ability to create full websites there as well.
While both options are excellent choices and very similar. Both Kajabi and Kartra can allow you to create full sales funnels and landing pages, create high converting marketing campaigns, and help you sell your products and services online.
The biggest difference in my opinion though is that Kajabi seems to focus more on website creation and things like online courses, membership sites where you drip content, surveys and quizzes. Kartra focuses on Kartra funnels and sales pages along with email marketing all integrated.
Even though they are both very similar, they will also give you plenty of options to choose from.
Ready? Let's get going with this Kartra and Kajabi comparison!
Looking for something specific about each of these when comparing the marketing performance of Kajabi vs Kartra?
Take a look at our quick navigation section below and feel free to click any of these links to instantly take you to that section of this article.
Without further ado, here is our Kajabi comparison with Kartra.
Kartra Vs Kajabi
What Is Kajabi?
Basically, Kajabi is an all in one software tool that allows online business owners to launch online campaigns, create online courses, build pages, Kajabi product launches and even create full websites.
What Is Kartra?
Compared to Kajabi, Kartra is also an online sales funnel and landing page software that helps individuals and businesses create and launch Kartra pages easily in order to sell their products and services online.
However, Kartra does have some additions which you will learn about as you read on.
Do you want to learn more to compare and contrast Kartra vs Kajabi, the helpful features that Kartra has but Kajabi maybe does not - and vice versa?
So, if you read the above definitions of each of these products, at a high level, they seem to be just about the same. And you would be right, but once your get into the details, you'll see areas where they are very different.
Starting at the two descriptions above, they actually might appear to be almost the same thing. And you would not be completely wrong because they do have a lot of similarities.
But, keep reading because there are a fair number of differences between Kartra and Kajabi too!
We'll start with showing what both can do and what they both page builder options share as far as features:
Features Both Have
To begin and get a bit of a base level comparison, let's look at what Kartra vs Kajabi have in common. At a high level, both have many of the same types of features.
The main reason for this, in my opinion, is that a lot of these features are really something that everyone would expect you to have in a top tier sales creation tool or landing page builder.
Here is a list of features that Kartra and Kajabi also both have:
- Both Kartra and Kajabi offer a "visual drag and drop" website editing suite that allows you to easily put together a page or set of web pages fast and easily. You have all the creative control you need in both drag and drop tools.
- A range of different pre-built themes and templates to help you get started quickly to create attractive designs without being an experienced graphic designer. All can be customized using the above mentioned drag and drop editor.
- Built in options to eaily add upsells and one time offers to your products and/or services you are selling.
- Easily integrate various third party services, shopping cart and payment gateways.
- Kajabi vs Kartra allow you to use your own custom domains or a subdomain set up on your custom domain that they provide you. And you can use any custom domain that you have registered.
- Kartra and Kajabi can quickly and easily manage all your downloadable digital files and do automatic digital delivery.
- Create and save reusable design page templates for your sales funnels.
- Both Kartra vs Kajabi have everything you need to set up email marketing campaigns including storing and managing your email marketing list, autoresponder messaging, broadcast messaging, etc.
- If you are looking to earn money by promoting these tools with affiliate marketing, both have excellent affiliate marketing programs.
- Excellent online customer support and instruction.
- All Kartra and Kajabi template designs are completely mobile responsive.
- Processes are built in to allow you to do A/B split testing to help you figure out the best and top converting pages in your campaigns.
- Website analytics are available in both Kartra vs Kajabi. These show important stats like website traffic, sales, lead conversions and everything else you need to help you make decisions for your online business.
- Ability to add tracking codes, such as marketing tracking pixels, CSS, Google Analytics, etc to your pages.
- Basic SEO parameter settings.
- Reliable and fast hosting for your pages and sites.
- Both Kartra and Kajabi have 14 day trial offers that lets you try before you buy ($1 for Kartra and free for Kajabi).
- Add many of the popular social network sharing links to all your pages on your campaigns.
So there are certainly quite a few similar features that they both share. Because of this, I would say that a lot of how you choose will be just based on how you interact with the tool and which interface you prefer most.
However, there are a number of differences that Kajabi and Kartra also have as well which you can see if you keep reading.
Differences In Kajabi Compared To Kartra
As you noticed above, there are quite a number of similar features in both the Kajabi and Kartra platforms, but, there are also some differences as well and we think that these differences are notable. I think that knowing what these differences are is really going to help you decide which is best for your business marketing.
Biggest Kajabi and Kartra Difference:
When you think about the most notable difference between Kartra vs Kajabi, I would recommend looking at how each can be best used.
For creating full websites around things like online courses and content delivery, Kajabi is awesome. The Kartra membership site would be best suited for when you want to create online sales funnels.
Here are other differences of capabilities that we found with Kartra vs Kajabi.
You also get:
- Functionality inside your Kartra membership platform to allow you to build and manage your own online community using Kajabi - kind of like a Facebook group.
- If you are running a course style website, you can create online quizzes with Kajabi.
- Kajabi blog functionality.
- Video hosting is done through Wistia but it is all included.
- Built in scheduling so that someone can book time with you through your calendar using Kartra.
- Functionality to allow you to share your campaigns to other Kartra users.
- Kartra help desk features included.
- Kartra video hosting.
- New in Sept 2019 - Kartra Sites which allows you to build full sites using Kartra and easily change parts of the site over multiple pages.
- Done for you campaigns by Frank Kern. These done for you campaigns are a huge time saver.
As you can see above, there really aren't a whole lot of differences but where they do differ is quite massive.
If you would like to learn more about the costs associated with either of these, look below at these price points:
- Start with a 14 day FREE Trial offer.
- Kajabi Basic plan - $149 per month. This gives you 3 products and pipelines, create unlimited sales pages and emails, store up to 10,000 contacts and 1000 active members with membership sites.
- Kajabi Growth - $199 per month. This package bumps up the limitations of the basic plan giving you up to 15 products and pipelines, 25,000 contacts and 10,000 active members in membership sites. It also allow you to have up to 10 admins.
- Kajabi Pro - $399 per month. This package is another bump to up to 100 products and pipelines, 100,000 contacts and 20,000 active members. It also allow you to have up to 3 websites and 25 admins.
The Growth and Pro Kajabi pricing plans also give you access to 24/7 support, the affiliate management system also gives you the ability to have your own affiliate program, advanced automations, Kajabi brand removal, etc.
* Note - doing annual billing does give you a discount on these Kajabi prices.
- Start with a 14 day Trial for $1.
- Kartra Starter plan - $99 per month. This gives you up to 2500 contacts, 15,000 emails, create 100 pages, sell 20 different e commerce products, and much more.
- Kartra Silver plan - $199 per month. This gives you up to 12,500 contacts, 125,000 emails, create unlimited pages, sell unlimited different products, and much more.
- Kartra Platinum - $499 per month. This gives you up to 25,000 contacts, 250,000 emails, create unlimited pages, sell unlimited different products, video hosting and much more.
* Note - doing annual billing does give you a discount on these Kartra prices.
Want more info on Kartra plans? More info on Kartra pricing here.
So Kartra pricing is a bit lower for the more basic tiers but as you get into the more expensive marketing platform plans, Kajabi's price gets lower.
Integrating With Other Services
Both Kartra and Kajabi options have the ability to integrate with a huge number of different third party services that you would like to integrate with for things like:
- Payment Gateways
Both have plenty of options for integrationwith most of the top third party services and apps.
Of course, both Kajabi and Katra have a variety of different methods of support when you and your online business need it.
- Kajabi Chat support help desk customer service.
- Kajabi 24/7 support for the two highest account tiers.
- The Kartra Support Portal - this gives you access to a huge library of courses, training and support materials.
- Kartra Live Support online.
- Kartra Private Facebook group.
- Kartraverse Training Portal.
- Weekly Kartra updates with the latest tips and tricks.
- Kartra helpdesk.
Cons Of Each
Well, you know we had to list some of the bad sides of each. We already went over a lot of the excellent features and benefits of Kartra vs Kajabi.
I think that it is very important to make sure that you know some of the imperfections of these packages as well.
- When comparing basic plans, it is the most expensive at $149 per month (but with that said, well worth that price!)
- I was unable to find any done for you campaigns.
- As your campaigns collect more emails for email marketing and your email list gets larger, it requires you to upgrade your account to keep up with that. However, this probably isn't too much of an issue because if you have more people on your list, you have more income coming in to resolve this.
While there are just a couple cons for both, I think that once you get inside and try either of them out, you may find things that you wish were different.
Kartra Vs Kajabi Compared
Well, personally I prefer and use Kartra vs Kajabi vs anything else out there because I find it easiest to use for your business.
But, if I were you, since they both have a 14 day free trial, I would highly recommend signing up for both of these, give them each a try for free (or $1) and choose the one that you prefer.
As you can see, when you compare Kartra vs Kajabi, there are a lot of similar features but there are differences too.
So if you are planning on building a funnel, membership site, page or entire website, any of these options should work.
So there you have it. I would recommend you get started today by signing up for a free trial.
Rather see reviews? Check this one out:
We also have some other comparison related and alternatives articles as well:
Kajabi Vs Kartra
Other options. Stay tuned, we plan to release other business comparisons like this Kartra vs Kajabi article.
We are in the process of putting together a number of new comparision articles just like this one.
I hope this Kajabi and Kartra article was helpful to make decisions on which you should choose!