With the new year just starting in the past few weeks, I have been looking at a number of different landing page and sales funnel builder software options available. But, with that said, price is always a consideration. One thing that I have been looking into are what are the best bang for your buck options available out there in the new year. One of these that I looked at is Clickfunnels. So…
What’s the cheapest plan for Clickfunnels in 2020? After going through the 14 day free trial available here, you pay $97 per month. This is the cheapest plan available today.
There used to be a special $19 option but this was only available for a limited time and not something that they offer anymore. Not sure if it will ever be offered again, but if it is, I will update this post.
Of course, there are other price options out there that you can look at too, but as the least expensive, this is it and it is well worth it! There are also other software options available that are very similar that I will mention later in this article.
Clickfunnels vs Leadpages, the pricing is all very similar.
But How Much Is Clickfunnels Worth?
Probably the easiest way to answer this would be to look at all the features that it offers and figure out how much money each of these features is worth to you. How much time will it save you? How much money does that time savings translate to?
So that’s a very hand question for me to answer for you but this is what I would do:
- Check out our Clickfunnels review and see if it is something that is worth it for the price for you.
- Check out Clickfunnels free 14 day trial.
- Create some landing pages and sales funnels and see how it works for you!
Is There A Way To Get It Cheaper?
Well, no, not at this time. And when you think about all the functionality you get for that price, it is definitely fair. However, I can tell you a couple ways that you could save a bit of money:
- Probably the easiest way to get a discount is to take a yearly option. Yes, it does not mean that you will save money right away but in the long run you will. It is a good option if you are sure that you are going to be using it for the next year and don’t want to make a monthly payment on it.
- With Clickfunnels, you are going to need an email marketing service to plug into it and manage your email list – unless you upgrade your plan to include this within Clickfunnels. Having an email marketing service will be an extra monthly cost as well. If you take a look at Kartra, for the same price, it can do just about everything that Clickfunnels can but it also includes email management so there is no need to also pay for this.
- You can also take a look at Convertri. We did a review here. It is also very good and quite a lot cheaper.
With all this said, if I were to start all over again, I would probably take the time to sign up for all options I mentioned here and figure out which is best for me.
And in conslusion, if any sales or deals come up in the future that helps bring the price down, I will definitely post about it here.